Holly Heaser, Co-Occurring Substance Use and Mental Health
Substance Use Disorder Counselor
Mental Health Counselor
My counseling approach is derived from person-centered, cognitive-behavioral, and feminist theories. It is a privilege to walk alongside my clients, utilizing evidence based practices to help guide them on their journeys of recovery.
- Adolescents (ages 12 through 18 years)
- Young adults (ages 18 through 21 years)
- School-based substance use disorder counseling.
- Non-violent crisis intervention training.
- Adolescent Community Options Program at Northeast Metro Intermediate School District 916
I have experience working with adolescent clients, adult clients, and families in a variety of settings including, residential treatment, outpatient, intakes, and administering assessments.
- MS in Co-occurring Disorders Recovery Counseling-Metropolitan State University
- BA in Psychology from the University of MN-Twin Cities
- Certificate in Alcohol and Drug Counseling Education from Century College
License and Credentials
Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor (LADC) through the MN Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy