Chemical Health Assessments in Minnesota Available Now
Is someone in your life drinking too much? Are you concerned about drug use with someone you care about? Are you worried about your personal drug or alcohol use?
Substance abuse behaviors to look for include:
- Drinking and driving / DUI, DWI
- Increased use of alcohol or drugs
- Becoming secretive or withdrawn about drinking and drug use
- Struggling with day-to-day activities at home and/or work
- Spending more time with friends who drink or use drugs than with family members
- Having money problems
- Borrowing money or running up charges on credit cards,
- Committing an alcohol or drug-related crime or crimes.
Canvas Health’s experienced staff are open for chemical health assessments via telehealth on your schedule. We handle all types of referrals, including court-ordered chemical health assessments in Minnesota. If you don’t have insurance to cover your chemical health assessment or chemical health treatment, we can help with that as well.
Call us at (651) 777-5222 or request a chemical health assessment here: https://www.canvashealth.org/appointment/