Great-Grandfather Donates Tractor in Memory of TimOn Aug. 19, 2017, 80-year-old Richard Collen drove his truck into Goodview Park in Wyoming, Minnesota, and parked alongside the silent auction tent. Hitched to the back was a precious load: a 1938 Allis-Chalmers B tractor.
A Nurse Breaks Up With AlcoholIn making her first phone call to Canvas Health, Katy Steigauf, a nurse, finally decided to give herself the same care and attention she’d always given to her patients
Be part of the food fight for Canvas HealthValley Vine & Harvest Throwdown chef battle offers guests the opportunity to sample the best local fare Each year, guests of the Valley Vine & Harvest Throwdown line up for the doors to open, eager for the chefs’ competition to begin.
- Game Day is a free event and all ages are welcome to join. Come enjoy snacks and board games with our NAMI Washington County volunteers. We will provide a variety of board games and card games, but you are welcome to bring your favorite games to shar.Read more >
- During most of Dan Porter’s 15 years working for Northeast Metro 916 as a social worker, there has been something of an elephant in the room. Students increasingly have been turning to substance use to cope with stressors in their lives -- be it th.Read more >
- When people experience mental and chemical health disorders, healing is important not just for the client, but for everyone affected – particularly family and significant others, who often experience significant stress around the suffering of their.Read more >
- Emila Godinez, MSW, LICSW, recently joined Canvas Health as a psychotherapist for the Outpatient program at Oakdale and Stillwater. She'll be providing individual and family therapy services to children and adolescents and adults.Godinez brings n.Read more >
- The veto of the supplemental budget bill by Gov. Mark Dayton means that Crisis Connection, Minnesota’s telephone crisis counseling service, will go without requested funding and will be forced to close June 30, 2018.During Minnesota’s 2018 le.Read more >