Great-Grandfather Donates Tractor in Memory of TimOn Aug. 19, 2017, 80-year-old Richard Collen drove his truck into Goodview Park in Wyoming, Minnesota, and parked alongside the silent auction tent. Hitched to the back was a precious load: a 1938 Allis-Chalmers B tractor.
A Nurse Breaks Up With AlcoholIn making her first phone call to Canvas Health, Katy Steigauf, a nurse, finally decided to give herself the same care and attention she’d always given to her patients
Be part of the food fight for Canvas HealthValley Vine & Harvest Throwdown chef battle offers guests the opportunity to sample the best local fare Each year, guests of the Valley Vine & Harvest Throwdown line up for the doors to open, eager for the chefs’ competition to begin.
- Emila Godinez, MSW, LICSW, recently joined Canvas Health as a psychotherapist for the Outpatient program at Oakdale and Stillwater. She'll be providing individual and family therapy services to children and adolescents and adults.Godinez brings n.Read more >
- The veto of the supplemental budget bill by Gov. Mark Dayton means that Crisis Connection, Minnesota’s telephone crisis counseling service, will go without requested funding and will be forced to close June 30, 2018.During Minnesota’s 2018 le.Read more >
- We all know the research that tells us it feels good to give. Even clicking a donation link and making an online gift sets off a rush of endorphins that provide.Read more >
- I remember being excited Sonic Youth was coming to Memphis because the bands I liked always skipped my city entirely and went to Nashville instead. I wasn’t even from Memphis really but a small town outside of there, about as uncool as you could be.Read more >
- Announcements | FeaturedIt’s that time of year again: The days are shorter, sunlight is scarce, and the bitter cold weather drives us indoors. For some people, this is an excellent time to hunker down and binge-watch favorite TV shows, but for others, it can be a season t.Read more >