Great-Grandfather Donates Tractor in Memory of TimOn Aug. 19, 2017, 80-year-old Richard Collen drove his truck into Goodview Park in Wyoming, Minnesota, and parked alongside the silent auction tent. Hitched to the back was a precious load: a 1938 Allis-Chalmers B tractor.
A Nurse Breaks Up With AlcoholIn making her first phone call to Canvas Health, Katy Steigauf, a nurse, finally decided to give herself the same care and attention she’d always given to her patients
Be part of the food fight for Canvas HealthValley Vine & Harvest Throwdown chef battle offers guests the opportunity to sample the best local fare Each year, guests of the Valley Vine & Harvest Throwdown line up for the doors to open, eager for the chefs’ competition to begin.
- We all know the research that tells us it feels good to give. Even clicking a donation link and making an online gift sets off a rush of endorphins that provide.Read more >
- I remember being excited Sonic Youth was coming to Memphis because the bands I liked always skipped my city entirely and went to Nashville instead. I wasn’t even from Memphis really but a small town outside of there, about as uncool as you could be.Read more >
- Announcements | FeaturedIt’s that time of year again: The days are shorter, sunlight is scarce, and the bitter cold weather drives us indoors. For some people, this is an excellent time to hunker down and binge-watch favorite TV shows, but for others, it can be a season t.Read more >
- When my dog slipped away at the veterinarian’s office on Tuesday, I felt inconsolable, but knew I needed to pull it together. My son would be getting home from kindergarten soon. When I walked in the door, I wanted to appear normal, to talk with hi.Read more >
- Announcements | FeaturedLast weekend, Logan Paul, a YouTube vlogger with more than 15 million subscribers, shared a video showing the body of a man in Japan who had died by suicide. His video sparked general outrage and heightened concerns from many in the online community..Read more >