Great-Grandfather Donates Tractor in Memory of TimOn Aug. 19, 2017, 80-year-old Richard Collen drove his truck into Goodview Park in Wyoming, Minnesota, and parked alongside the silent auction tent. Hitched to the back was a precious load: a 1938 Allis-Chalmers B tractor.
A Nurse Breaks Up With AlcoholIn making her first phone call to Canvas Health, Katy Steigauf, a nurse, finally decided to give herself the same care and attention she’d always given to her patients
Be part of the food fight for Canvas HealthValley Vine & Harvest Throwdown chef battle offers guests the opportunity to sample the best local fare Each year, guests of the Valley Vine & Harvest Throwdown line up for the doors to open, eager for the chefs’ competition to begin.
- When my dog slipped away at the veterinarian’s office on Tuesday, I felt inconsolable, but knew I needed to pull it together. My son would be getting home from kindergarten soon. When I walked in the door, I wanted to appear normal, to talk with hi.Read more >
- Announcements | FeaturedLast weekend, Logan Paul, a YouTube vlogger with more than 15 million subscribers, shared a video showing the body of a man in Japan who had died by suicide. His video sparked general outrage and heightened concerns from many in the online community..Read more >
- Announcements | FeaturedI may never meet the woman who answered the phone when I dialed the Canvas Health suicide prevention hotline number back in 2016, but if I did, my eyes would no doubt well up with tears of gratitude. I would thank her for listening, for linking me.Read more >
- Announcements | FeaturedAnger is a hallmark of mental illness. Furthermore, it's a universal emotion; no matter who we are, we experience it. Bottled up, it can make us act in ways we might not like. Unleashed, our anger can lead to violence. [caption id="attachment_85.Read more >
- AnnouncementsThe soft sounds of 70s folk singer Gordon Lightfoot lilt from the old CD player. A classmate pulls a bottled water from the Clubhouse Recovery fridge, sits, and pages through a book of designs—deciding what art to create next. A few members of the .Read more >
- Announcements | FeaturedOn Dec. 1, 2017, Canvas Health will welcome Deborah A. G. Drabick, PhD, Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Psychology at Temple University, to speak at its 25th Annual Conference on Psychotherapy and Mental Heal.Read more >