Great-Grandfather Donates Tractor in Memory of TimOn Aug. 19, 2017, 80-year-old Richard Collen drove his truck into Goodview Park in Wyoming, Minnesota, and parked alongside the silent auction tent. Hitched to the back was a precious load: a 1938 Allis-Chalmers B tractor.
A Nurse Breaks Up With AlcoholIn making her first phone call to Canvas Health, Katy Steigauf, a nurse, finally decided to give herself the same care and attention she’d always given to her patients
Be part of the food fight for Canvas HealthValley Vine & Harvest Throwdown chef battle offers guests the opportunity to sample the best local fare Each year, guests of the Valley Vine & Harvest Throwdown line up for the doors to open, eager for the chefs’ competition to begin.
- Canvas Health recently hired Hilke Riechardt-Martinez as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO). As Canvas Health’s CFO, Hilke is responsible for all accounting services, financial services, human resources, information technology, property manag.Read more >
- Game Day is a free event and all ages are welcome to join. Come enjoy snacks and board games with our NAMI Washington County volunteers. We will provide a variety of board games and card games, but you are welcome to bring your favorite games to shar.Read more >
- During most of Dan Porter’s 15 years working for Northeast Metro 916 as a social worker, there has been something of an elephant in the room. Students increasingly have been turning to substance use to cope with stressors in their lives -- be it th.Read more >
- When people experience mental and substance use disorders, healing is important not just for the client, but for everyone affected – particularly family and significant others, who often experience significant stress around the suffering of their f.Read more >
- Emila Godinez, MSW, LICSW, recently joined Canvas Health as a psychotherapist for the Outpatient program at Oakdale and Stillwater. She'll be providing individual and family therapy services to children and adolescents and adults. Godinez brings n.Read more >