Early Childhood Clinical Services
Our specially trained early childhood therapists offer assessment by teaming with parents and care givers. Together, the team gains clarity and increased understanding of the child’s struggles in order to provide individually tailored recommendations and interventions to support the child’s social and emotional development. We provide specialized assessment as well as individual and family therapy and/or skills training.
Assessments & Treatments
- General Mental Health Assessments, Neuropsychological Evaluations, Psychiatric Evaluations
- Play Therapy, Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Parent/Child Psychotherapy, Family Therapy
- Staff are trained in evidence-based interventions that include: Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), Trauma Informed-Child Parent Psychotherapy (TI-CPP), Trauma Focused CBT
Who is Eligible
- Children five and under who experience attachment, social, emotional and behavioral challenges at home, at daycare, or in other settings.
- These early childhood services are available throughout the Twin Cities metro area.
Schedule an Appointment
Call Chantel Gramenz, Canvas Health, (651) 251-5191.