Service Coordinators work in conjunction with property management companies that provide housing for seniors and disabled individuals. The goal of service coordination is to help residents maintain stable housing and to remain living independently in the community. Service Coordinators provide education and support resources for tenants to help identify issues that could jeopardize their leases or might otherwise impact their housing in a negative way.
Service Coordination provides assistance with:
- Arranging services such as home health care, housekeeping, meals, grocery delivery, transportation and more.
- Referrals to agencies that provide financial, medical or energy assistance.
- Answering questions or helping to make phone calls about bills, statements or other mail.
- Completing paperwork for medical benefits, energy assistance, county forms, etc.
- Transitions from a hospital or a nursing home back to your home by working with the hospital or nursing home social worker or assisting with setting up services in your home.
- Arranging educational presentations for all of the residents on a variety of topics.
- Referrals for mental or substance abuse services.
- Supportive counseling.
Who is Eligible?
All residents of housing contracted by Canvas Health
To inquire about Service Coordination
Please call (651) 251-5046.
Referral Form & SED Statement Form