Canvas Health’s clinicians are providing therapy to individuals of all ages to help with the effects of isolation, increased anxiety and depression, trauma, and other struggles associated with the COVID-19 lockdowns. Canvas Health’s substance abuse counselors are helping adolescents and adults overcome and manage alcoholism, addictions, drug use, and other substance use issues. Individuals can make appointments to see therapists and substance use counselors via telehealth.
Mobile Crisis Response
In immediate mental health crises, Canvas Health’s mobile crisis response teams respond with assessment, intervention and stabilization services provided primarily via telehealth, and in-person if necessary.
Mobile crisis response staff will also provide necessary safety planning and short-term therapeutic services to assist in recovery from a crisis.
- Anoka County 24/7 Mobile Crisis Response: (763) 755-3801
- Scott County 24/7 Mobile Crisis Response: (952) 818-3702
- East Central 24/7 Mobile Crisis Response: 1-800-523-3333
- Serving Chisago, Isanti, Pine, Kanabec and Mille Lacs Residents
Mobile crisis response phone numbers for all Tribal Nations and Minnesota Counties.
Canvas Health encourages Twin Cities residents to reach out to these community resources for assistance with food insecurity, benefit supports, COVID talking strategies for kids, and stress and anxiety coping mechanisms.
- Crisis Text Line: To connect with a crisis counselor: Text MN to 741741. Free 24/7 support.
- Minnesota Food HelpLine. Food assistance the St. Croix Valley: Valley Outreach
- Bridge to Benefits: Basic Need Resources and Supports for Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Minnesota COVID-19 Housing Assistance Program
- Talking to Kids About COVID-19: Child Mind Institute
- Talking to Younger Kids About COVID-19 & Activities: PBS
- Coping with Stress and Anxiety during the Pandemic: CDC
For a downloadable list of these resources, click here.