If you’re experiencing a crisis, please call (800) 273-8255.
Canvas Health has several crisis counseling and crisis support services to help people in crisis get to a state of emotional and physical safety and then make a plan to get longer-term support. Programs include: Crisis Connection, a crisis clinic, Mobile Crisis Response, Abuse Response Services and TXT4Life.
In addition to our Crisis Support and Crisis Connection phone numbers, we encourage those in crisis to use the following 24-hour emergency phone numbers below:
- Mental Health: (651) 777-5222
- Chemical Health: (651) 777-5222
- Sexual Assault: (651) 777-1117
- Archdiocese of Minneapolis/St. Paul Victim Assistance Program: (651) 291-4497
- Washington County Mobile Crisis Response: (651) 777-5222
serving residents of Washington County
- Anoka County Mobile Crisis Response: (763) 755-3801
serving residents of Anoka County
- Call 1-800-523-3333 to reach East Central Crisis Response
serving residents of Chisago, Isanti, Pine, Kanabec and Mille Lacs counties
Crisis Connection is accredited by the American Association of Suicidology
, which maintains a listing of suicide hotlines.