The Redleaf Way: Integrating Reproductive Psychiatry, Infant, and Early Childhood Mental Health, and Reproductive Justice
Presented by Canvas Health and The Wilder Foundation
December 1, 2023 | 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
In-Person at Amherst Wilder Foundation in St. Paul, and Virtually
6.5 CEUs (pending Board approvals)
- Dr. Helen Kim is the co-founder and director of the Hennepin Healthcare Mother-Baby Program and Redleaf Center for Family Healing and Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Minnesota.
- Jesse Flynn, Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, endorsed as an Infant Mental Health Specialist.
During The Redleaf Way: Integrating Reproductive Psychiatry, Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health, and Reproductive Justice conference, participants will learn to how to:
- Explore the complexities of building a therapeutic alliance and promoting family safety in the context of parental mental health symptoms and the urgent needs of the developing child.
- Consider a reproductive justice framework to clinical decision-making in assessment and intervention with parents and young children.
- Apply a therapeutic framework integrating principles of reproductive justice, reproductive psychiatry, and infant and early childhood mental health to your work with families.
IMPORTANT: Prior to registering, please read and agree to this online Waiver of Liability and Photo Release.
The Amherst H. Wilder Foundation is a nonprofit community organization that creates lasting, positive change rooted in people through direct services, research and community building. As a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic since 2017, we offer integrated behavioral, chemical health and social services to children, adults and families. We’d love to have you join our team of dedicated professionals! Please visit our website to apply. Wilder.org; (651) 280-2000
Celebrating more than 50 years of bringing hope, healing, and recovery to the lives of people we serve, Canvas Health is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic offering more than 35 programs. We’re hiring! Visit our website for more information! CanvasHealth.org; (651) 777-5222