If you’re experiencing a crisis, please call (800) 273-8255.
Canvas Health has several crisis counseling and crisis support services to help people in crisis get to a state of emotional and physical safety and then make a plan to get longer-term support. Programs include: Crisis Connection, a crisis clinic, Mobile Crisis Response, and Abuse Response Services.
In addition to our Crisis Support and Crisis Connection phone numbers, we encourage those in crisis to use the following 24-hour emergency phone numbers below:
- Mental Health: (651) 777-5222
- Chemical Health: (651) 777-5222
- Sexual Assault: (651) 777-1117
- Archdiocese of Minneapolis/St. Paul Victim Assistance Program: (651) 291-4497
- Washington County Mobile Crisis Response: (651) 777-5222
serving residents of Washington County
- Anoka County Mobile Crisis Response: (763) 755-3801
serving residents of Anoka County
- Scott County Mobile Crisis Response: (952) 818-3702
serving residents of Scott County
- Call 1-800-523-3333 to reach East Central Crisis Response
serving residents of Chisago, Isanti, Pine, Kanabec and Mille Lacs counties
Crisis Connection is accredited by the American Association of Suicidology
, which maintains a listing of suicide hotlines.