If you’re experiencing a crisis, please call (800) 273-8255.
Crisis Connection discontinued services on June 30, 2018.
Canvas Health has several crisis counseling and crisis support services to help people in crisis get to a state of emotional and physical safety and then make a plan to get longer-term support. Programs include: a crisis clinic, Mobile Crisis Response, and Abuse Response Services.
Those in crisis to use the following 24-hour emergency phone numbers below:
- Sexual Assault: (651) 777-1117
- Archdiocese of Minneapolis/St. Paul Victim Assistance Program: (651) 291-4497
- Washington County Mobile Crisis Response: (651) 777-5222
serving residents of Washington County
- Anoka County Mobile Crisis Response: (763) 755-3801
serving residents of Anoka County
- Scott County Mobile Crisis Response: (952) 818-3702
serving residents of Scott County
- Call 1-800-523-3333 to reach East Central Crisis Response
serving residents of Chisago, Isanti, Pine, Kanabec and Mille Lacs counties
To find your local crisis number by typing your county or zip code, click here: www.mentalhealthmn.org.